The International Patient Services Center at Acıbadem Hospitals Group offers a comprehensive range of services for international patients and visitors. Our staff is dedicated to providing services including consultations, diagnostic services, billing and insurance, travel and lodging arrangements and language interpretation services.
Acıbadem International Patient Services Center, designed as a “one-stop” service center, offers healthcare services from the day of your request until the time you return to your home country. It is the initial point of contact for acquiring medical information, orientation and registration.
The rapidly growing team of International Patient Services comprised of patient service specialists and physicians. This team of dedicated professionals organizes the “Healthcare Journey” of international patients according to their needs and expectations. We can help you with the following services before, during and after your stay:
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Assisting with international insurance companies
- Making hotel arrangements
- Arranging ground transportation from the airport
- Assisting with visa procedures
- Estimating cost of services
- Assisting with hospital admissions and physicians
- Ensuring that you understand the instructions from physicians
- Obtaining and delivering copies of medical reports after consultations
- Assisting with discharge and payment procedures
- Facilitating communication with the physicians of Acıbadem Hospitals Group after your departure
If you are seeking a physician consultation, we suggest that you send your complete medical history, along with any applicable x-ray films and laboratory test results via e-mail, fax or post-mail. Once a physician has reviewed your medical history, we will contact you about the recommended course of treatment and whether it is advisable to travel to Turkey for treatment.
Once we have determined that your treatment at our center is appropriate, we will schedule all your physician appointments including diagnostic and laboratory tests & procedures, as well as surgical procedures if necessary. Appointment availability depends on the nature and urgency of medical situation.